Senior School Uniform
Winter Uniform – Lucilla’s Uniform Suppliers
- BROWN BLAZER – WITH EMBROIDERED SCHOOL BADGE
- BROWN KILT
- BLUE BLOUSE – LONG SLEEVED
- BROWN ’V’ NECK PULLOVER (to wear over blouse and under blazer – NOT HAND KNITTED)
- ANKLE SOCKS (WHITE) or KNEE-LENGTH SOCKS (WHITE or FAWN) or THICK RIBBED TIGHTS (MEDIUM BROWN or DARK BROWN)
- BROWN COAT OR BLACK COAT (PLAIN COAT – NO TRIMMINGS)
- SCHOOL SCARF – Optional
- BROWN GLOVES – (optional)
- BROWN WOOLLEN HAT (optional)
Summer Uniform – Lucilla’s Uniform Suppliers
- BROWN BLAZER WITH EMBROIDERED SCHOOL BADGE
- BROWN KILT
- BLUE BLOUSE – SHORT SLEEVED
- Other items as for Winter Uniform
Summer Uniform may be worn as early in the Summer Term as the weather permits but must be worn after the half-term holiday (May/June), and may continue to be worn in the autumn term during suitable weather until the half-term holiday (i.e. October).
Shoes – (Flat)
- Dark brown or black
- No ankle boots (or any length boots)
- No sling backs
- No sandals (unless they enclose the foot)
- Suitable to protect both exercise and text books
Science and Art Lessons
- GREEN OVERALL – Lucilla’s Uniform Suppliers
Games & P.E.
- PARK SCHOOL TRACKSUIT JACKET AND BOTTOMS – Lucilla’s Uniform Suppliers
- PLAIN WHITE POLO SHIRT – Lucilla’s Uniform Suppliers
- WHITE HOODED SWEATSHIRT WITH SCHOOL BADGE – Lucilla’s Uniform Suppliers
- NAVY SKORT WITH LOGO – Lucilla’s Uniform Suppliers
- NAVY CYCLING SHORTS WITH WHITE STRIPE – Lucilla’s Uniform Suppliers
- TABLE TENNIS BAT
- TENNIS RACQUET
- TRAINERS – PREDOMINANTLY WHITE WITH LIGHT COLOURED SOLES
- SPORTS SOCKS – WHITE ANKLE
- SPORTS BAG
Jewellery / Watches / Hair Accessories
- Discreet religious emblems, worn on a chain round the neck, and under the blouse but must be covered or removed for P.E.
- Plain gold/silver studs for pierced ears – only one earring per ear lobe.
- Hair bands and hair clips – PLAIN white, red, brown or black. No decoration.
- NO OTHER FORMS OF JEWELLERY ARE PERMITTED
ALL ARTICLES OF CLOTHING AND BAGS MUST BE NAMED
The School and Board of Governors can accept NO responsibility in case of loss of damage to pupils’ property, howsoever arising and it is strongly advised that you arrange your own insurance of your daughter’s property at school.
Name labels may be obtained from www.stuckonyou.biz, This company provides Stick on Vinyl labels, Iron on Fabric Labels and Vinyl Shoe labels. SEW-ON and IRON LABELS are available at Lucilla’s Uniform suppliers.
We are pleased to announce that our new uniform suppliers, Lucilla Limited, are now fully stocked with our uniform. There have been a few subtle changes to the uniform. We are very pleased with the new skirt which is a kilt-style with a flat front and pleats. The detail of the school badge remains the same but it now shield-shaped and embroidered directly onto the blazer pocket. There is no requirement to purchase a new skirt or blazer immediately, unless you wish to do so.
180a Cranbrook Road
Ilford, IG1 4LX
Phone: 020 8554 5133
Monday-Friday 8.30a.m. – 5.00p.m.
Saturday 9.00a.m. – 5.00p.m.
Sun – Closed (Open first Sunday in July until 2nd Sunday in September 11am – 4pm).