UKMT Individual Maths Challenges are lively, intriguing multiple choice question papers, which are designed to stimulate interest in maths in large numbers of pupils. The three levels cover the secondary school range 11-18 and together they attract over 600,000 entries from over 4,000 schools and colleges.
Our senior girls recently took part in Intermediate Maths Challenge. The Intermediate Challenge is aimed at students in Year 9 – 11.
Congratulations on excellent results to the following students:
- Aneesa – Silver certificate and Best in School and Best in Year
- Kyra – Silver certificate
- Fahreen – Bronze certificate
- Oluwaseyi – Bronze certificate
- Leah – Silver certificate and Best in Year
- Ayesha – Bronze certificate and Best in Year