Thank you for your interest in vacancies at Park School for Girls. I hope that you like what you read about the school on this site and that you will consider making an application for a post which suits your interests and skills.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We currently have the following vacancy available:
HEAD OF MUSIC
A fantastic opportunity has become available to lead the teaching and learning of Music across Park School, plus leading and directing music provision throughout the school from Reception to Year 9 and to teach GCSE.
- To provide inspirational, dynamic and clear leadership and management of the Music Department
- To work collaboratively with other departments to produce high quality performances
- To take overall responsibility for all aspects of the Music department and for line managing the Peripatetic Staff
- To be responsible for all aspects of peripatetic music lessons and provision
- To be responsible for rebuilding and revitalising participation and excellence in choir, orchestra, bands and ensembles
- To ensure a successful annual programme of music/performances commensurate with the reputation of the school to encourage excellence and participation in concerts, performances, activities and trips
- To develop expertise in music technology
- To ensure that SOW are reviewed, updated and amended as appropriate consistently demonstrating excellence in teaching strategies
- To ensure that the whole school policies are followed consistently
- To analyse attainment data of students, identifying areas for improvement and implementing intervention programmes as appropriate
- To take a full and committed role in your own professional development, acting as a role model to others
How to apply
Candidates should complete the school’s application form (which can be downloaded via the attachments to this advert) including a full employment history together with a covering letter of no more than 600 words.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Friday 30th April 2021