Our latest Inspection took place in February 2022:
Focused Compliance Inspection
The Inspection Report is published in two parts. The first part covers the Focused Compliance Inspection which include all areas of the school and are classified into eight areas. These are:
• Quality of education
• Spiritual, moral, and cultural development of pupils
• Welfare, health, and safety of pupils
• Suitability of staff, supply staff and proprietors
• Premises and accommodation
• Provision of information (for parents)
• Way complaints are handled
• Quality of leadership and management
I am delighted that the Inspectors concluded that the school met all these compliance standards; it is no insubstantial achievement to pass through the rigorous process in its entirety and we are very pleased indeed to have had such a positive outcome.
Educational Quality Inspection
The second part of the inspection report details the findings on educational quality. There are two overall categories: the quality of pupils’ academic outcomes and the quality of their personal development, each with a number of sub-categories. I am delighted to report that the inspectors graded the school ‘good’, in both of these areas.